Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It would finally be over

Oh yeah! its my last day at the office tomorrow ahaha...I better pack my things...

Well anyway...I've learned so much working on that company, really much, but I have to give at least a little respect to myself and my to craft. Its too late... really too late... I think I deserve much better.

I need to find a job again...lol :). I was Computer Science grad, seriously though, my team even received the best software design award for our thesis (I think I got hooked on caffeine and Extra Joss Energy Drink that time.. explains the long waking hours in front of the PC :D) The problem is , its been almost 4 years, ahahah now I can't even wrote a simple program on C or in Java...lol...

O well....

I need money ahahah... so here, buy some

http://toxickitty.multiply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment